4.10.11

When Trans Meet City

Lily got two Smurfs from a skill-tester
My sister and cousins, Cindy and Lily
Playing with 'Smile Detector' whilst walking to Capitol Square
We were flooded with all these coin eating machines
Tania and I clawed a Domo-Kun!
Hello cute little girl
Walked to Market City for food

Morning Glory Sale
Not quite sure if this is a woman or a chicken...
Miss Tran and her funky glasses
We found the shop's name to be quite amusing
Hadn't been to Galaxy World for years
Seems like someone has grown a little big for these cars
Token for Bumper Cars!

Tania's fast, red car
Dance, Dance, Revolution! That white shirt guy was pro and made us feel bad.
Giant Domo-Kun
This camera just needs good lens and it'll be superb
Mother's Crepe. Look at all the choices!
Our Caramel Strawberry Cheesecake Green Tea Crepe! 

I went City today with my sister, Godmother and cousins and we watched Spy Kids 4D! It was a cute movie, but we should have watched 'The Smurfs' instead or 'Johnny English Reborn' which I still haven't watched! The weather was nice and sunny as we walked from place to place. After the movie, we went Capitol Square, then we went to Market City to look for food. Being girls, we were a little caught up with the Morning Glory Sale which wasn't too great because none of us ended up buying anything. Miss Tran bought Sushi, but the rest of us didn't feel like it, having eaten sushi at the Buffet yesterday. (We end up eating Hungry Jacks and McDonalds...boring!) We then went Galaxy World which I hadn't been to since Yr 8. I was so surprised at it's size, it's huge now! We played Bumper Cars, DDR and Angry Bird skill-testers...my cousins love skill-testers because they're quite 'skilled' at it.

I went to JB Hi Fi to look at the Canon G12 too and it's not as big as I thought it'll be. I'm still juggling between the Canon G12 and the soon to come Canon S100. Tania and I shared a Caramel Strawberry Cheesecake Green Tea Crepe. It was our first and I really had no idea what to choose! There was savoury or sweet, cold or hot, ice-cream or no-icecream and many more choices!

I had a great time today, but it's now time to get on with my mountain of school and tutor work.

2 comments: