14.10.11

ABC Kids

Well actually, Mr Gee likes making jokes more than teaching..
I really like Mr Pernickety, and Mr Scatterbrain!
Too bad this photo blurred...he's so cute!
I have chosen 'McBean' as my Varsity Jacket nickname. Tracey McBean, get it? The famous inventor with short orange hair, freckles and glasses. My other options were: TNT, TRACEthesmell, tracesofnuts. I cannot put to words how indecisive I was about that decision. It took me months to decide...Last night, I was still asking all my friends on MSN for their opinion. I'm happy with my final decision because I know I won't be embarrassed to wear my jacket out in a few years time, unlike TRACEthesmell.

I came home from school and wasted half an hour watching cartoon shows on ABC Kids. They've got like 4 channels now? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, the cartoons were very amusing and cute. I watched Peppa Pig, Mr Men Show and Yo Gaba Gaba! That green, furry long-armed blob is so cute! For Show and Tell, he made a lobster, HAHA!
I know I'm turning 17 soon, but what can I say. I have a weak spot for cartoons and will always love them, even if they have turned weird and freaky like Yo Gaba Gaba. I remember the times when I used to watch Arthur, Yoko Jakamoto Toto, Koala Brothers, Angelina the Ballerina, Banana in Pajama...Yes, I did watch alot of T.V. Like many other Year 12 students at Hurlstone, I think I'm still a kid at heart. It's a shocking thought that we're even in Year 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment