15.10.11

Little Girl's Makeup

My makeup collection
I know I don't have much makeup at all and most of it is consists of lip balms, but I am hoping that one day soon, I'll be able to expand on this little collection of mine. The Lancome cosmetics were from my mum.

From left to right, top to bottom:
  1. "Play" Perfume by Givenchy 
  2. Teint Miracle Foundation #1 by Lancome
  3. Tinted Moisturiser by NIVEA
  4. Parure Extreme #3 by Guerlain
  5. Juicy Tube in "Tickled Pink" by Lancome
  6. "Paris Hilton" Perfume by Paris Hilston
  7. Carmex Lip Balm
  8. Hypnose Mascara by Lancome
  9. Body Shop Lip Balm
  10. "Summer Fruits" EOS Lip Balm 
  11. "Fruity Shine Strawberry" by NIVEA
  12. All-Around Safe Block Essence Sun by Missha
  13. Japanese Apple scented Lip Balm bought from Missha

2 comments:

  1. I love Nivea's lipbalms and skincare!
    The perfume by Paris Hilton looks pretty funkadelic hehe!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the little apple container!

    ReplyDelete