18.10.11

"Magic Outside of Hogwarts"

EOS Club
My birthday cake from my bestie, Julia!
Julia Tran and me
Christie Duong's butt slice
Eating out at Sands Restaurant


Beautiful wink Miss Tran!
Cute little tea cups
Crab and Vermicelli Noodles
Sweet crab meat
Salty prawns...
Sweet and Sour Oysters
Fish...
That's my mummy and our messy table!
Coconut Jelly Dessert
Beautiful Tania
Hey, it says 17, I wonder what for...

My Ferrero Rocher Ice-cream Cake
All the cards I was given
I'm guessing that I've been an ass (annoying) to some this year, hehe. 

I love this card, it's lovely!
I've officially turned 17 today and can now "do magic outside of Hogwarts"(Quote Nathan)! Although no birthday I've ever had could beat my 16th birthday, today was quite a splendid day. The day started off with a 'BANG', I'm being punny here. Julia was sneakily handing out poppers to the train kids at Cabramatta Station and as I was trying to talk Vivian into making a friendship bracelet for me, my friends popped colourful streamers all over me and sang me happy birthday.

I received many cards, hugs and 'happy birthday' greetings as I got to school. Period 1-Extension English  was a bore because I had to get on with my own work which was Exercise 6 on Series and Sequences, as I dropped Extension English. But as expected, Agriculture was fun. We sprayed herbicide all over our lettuces and were told that we'll be harvesting next Monday! "Lettuce for dinner!" Simon Banh said.

Julia made me an oh-so-moist chocolate cake which was scrumptious! You're a wonderful friend Julia and everything that you've done for me or given to me, I will cherish and never forget. I also started Senior Science today and for now, it seems rather interesting and easy. The rest of the school day was quite boring.

My godmother and godmother's mother (HAHA) came over to my house in the afternoon to celebrate my 17th birthday. We ate out at Sands Restaurant, located in Cabramatta Rugby League Club for the first time, and my first impression of the food there is a rather good one. As Miss Tran and her mother are vegetarians, we had "seafood" on our minds when ordering the food. The food was delicious! We were also given Coconut Jelly dessert which I didn't like very much.

For a change, my godmother bought ice-cream cake for me, instead of the usual, spongy cakes, and it was very nice.

That pretty much sums up my first day of being 17. Thank you to everyone who wrote me lovely cards or sang 'happy birthday' to me, you made my day amazing!

1 comment:

  1. aw, your godmother is so sweet. i wish i had a god mommy. :) great blog, love the food photos. enjoyed browsing. new follower from usa! i'd be honored if you decided to do the same. :)cheers from usa!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete