3.10.11

Labour Night

Star Buffet
A little of every Asian stir-fry there was available
We made Spiders!
Not really sure what these were called...but they were tasty!
Sushi Train queue was very long :|
You caught me pigging out
Toothless Dylan
Tania making a chocolate marshmallow stick
An assortment of cakes
My lovely family
Thanks to Labour Day, my parents were finally both home to go out for dinner together as a family. We went to 'Star Buffet' at Bankstown RSL Club with aunties, uncles, grandma and a few relatives from Melbourne. Everyone was enjoying themselves with plates of food, telling jokes and talking of moments in the past. Soon after, we realised we lost our little baby cousin and family friend. We found Dylan, the toothless one, in the female's toilet crying. He'll grow up manly, hopefully. Mimi, our girl cousin was just wandering around looking at legs...I'm assuming she didn't observe much, being 1m tall. We stayed there for 3 hours, shifting back and forth from savoury to dessert to chocolate marshmallow sticks to 'Spiders', and had quite a 'Labour Night'. Good bye for now, I'll be resting my head for a City outing tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Jonas! It feels great to know that you think this blog I'm starting is interesting. I'm delighted and inspired to blog now :D

    ReplyDelete