13.10.11

Time to Exhale

My dad went and bought all these books a while back for me...

The thought of coming back to school was a daunting one for me. The reality was that I completely flunked my Yearly Exams and I knew this because I wasn't really trying towards the end of the year and found myself falling to sleep as I crammed in my bed.

I luckily did not perform too badly as expected and ended Year 11 on a sound note, maintaining most of my ranks if not, only slipping a few. HOWEVER, my maths result was shocking, so so shocking. I cried myself to bed for two days thinking that I would not be accepted in 4u. But guess what? I'm in for it and am jumping for joy! (so are my lovely parents)

Danica Huynh, you honestly are a great friend to me, something that I often take for granted. You were there to counsel me when I had little faith left inside of me and could barely see the future.  You are such a wonderful person and you clearly care about me because you looked for my name!

And thank you Margaret Tram, you comforted me and  kept me in good spirits whilst I sulked, ranted and complained to you at school and at home on the phone. I love you so much! I am so happy for both of us, we must push ourselves to the limits in this final high school year. You and me Marge, I'll install an engine on our little boat.

I also hope I get Sproule as my Advanced English teacher, otherwise I would rather stay with Mrs Davis because I'm kind of scared and worried about the pressure I might get from being in Top class. I will not let myself side track this year like I did with Year 11. I've changed to Senior Science from Physics and Mathematics Extension 2 from English Extension, and I am very keen to start Year 12 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment