18.11.12

Day To Night




The first time I drank from a silver cup
My girls
Fried Dumplings
Fish cakes
My first drink: Mojito
The birthday girl and the beautiful birthday cake
Pass the parcel game and the dares hidden within the layers: Andy's and Mitchell's duet of 1000 miles
My classy potato :)
I had one long, amazing day today! My day kicked off with starting work experience at City Specs (Liverpool Westfield) and I have to say, working is so much fun! I guess it's because it was my first day...I probably wouldn't say that in 5 years time. My dress code needed to me semi-professional but I also wanted to wear something fitting to attend Wendy's 18th Birthday Party, so I slipped on a Zara Classic dress. It really does give me a mature look, so I am thinking of buying more dresses or skirts of similar design for work.

To sum up what I did at work on the first day: I was trained to use the computer system, write tax invoices, work the EFTPOS, sell sunglasses. I had to stand on my feet for 8 hours straight, something I've never done before, so my legs ached so much at the end of the day.

Straight after work, I went to Wendy's 18th Birthday Party at Green Peppercorn. I really wished I owned a toner or setting powder, because my face looked so oily at the end of the day. I touched up on my makeup in the car, but overdid the highlighting, so my face did appear shiny in some areas. Just remember, it's highlighter and not oily...

I really liked the restaurant as a whole - food, furnishing, atmosphere, service - despite having to eat Vegetarian dishes as I was sitting on the Vege table. I wish I took photos of every dish I ate, but I forgot to do that because my table sort of became desperate for food when none of the dishes came our way. I was so hungry after work! HAHA, so enjoy the entrees. I had my first drink for the first time too! I had a Mojito like Vanessa, because I had no clue which alcoholic beverage would taste good. I didn't like it very much, but it was cold and refreshing though. I did not get drunk! Hell yeah for good tolerance.

After the food, we formed a huge irregular circle and played pass the parcel. The parcel somehow always landed at my side of the circle...I ended up with it twice. There were little white slips of paper with dares written by Christie Duong. One of my slips read: "If you like it hot, ask Christie for a surprise". I was expecting a lap dance, but it turned out that I had to eat a chilli. I tried to be cool and chewed the whole thing, and ended up glugging down a two cups of water as well as gobbling down two Picnic chocolate minis. The other dare that I had to do was wax three boy's leg. I chose Avi, Vincent and Wilson. It was very...amusing.I really had such a day!

I rethought my initial promise of blogging everyday to blogging when I actually have something interesting going on. Recently, all I've done are chores and watch k-dramas. Nothing fun about that. So yeah, until next time then! (My new, mirror-less camera should be arriving tomorrow, so I'll start using it soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment