7.11.12

My Life Begins Now


I am back for good! The HSC has finished finally, after 2 years of immense studying and a total of 13 years of schooling, it is now over. I am so relieved in this moment, but I sometimes feel anxious about the results that are to come in December.

I will now write out a list of goals/ a list of to do things during this POST-HSC period of my life:
  1. Find a job
  2. Learn how to drive and get my P's
  3. Eat healthily and exercise to return back to my <50kg self
  4. Learn how to cook
  5. Maintain hair, teeth, brows and skin in excellent condition
  6. Save money and buy my wishlist on Pinterest
  7. Go out with friends at least twice/thrice a week
  8. Go to the beach (need my bikini body first, of course)
  9. Go to a fancy bar or restaurant
  10. Buy a pro mirror-less camera and blog!
  11. Renovate my room by adding small decorative touches to the bland walls 
  12. Catch up on movies and dramas
  13. Make a reading list and read some novels at leisure
  14. Paint a canvas of Audrey Hepburn 
  15. Rethink UAC choices 
  16. Buy Christmas presents for my family
That is all I can think of at this point in time. I plan to blog on a daily basis for the next few months because I have plenty of time to do so. To recount my first afternoon of POST-HSC life, I went to Events Cinema at Liverpool Westfields to watch Looper with about 20 Hurlstone friends. I was completely blown away by handsome Joseph Gordon-Levitt as well as the twisted plot of the movie. Looper is my first gory movie I think...I've never dared to watch anything rated above M, other than Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which I accidentally watched thinking it was just another chick flick...I was so scarred. Anyway, back on track, it isn't me to not to be stuck in some clumsy accident. Yesterday was sweltering hot, so after the last Chemistry exam, I decided to treat myself to an 'All Berry Bang' Boost, only to have it completely spill in my white canvas bag on all my chem notes...After the movie, Julia and I circled around Westfields in search for a pretty 1000 piece puzzle, but we didn't find anything. We had one climatic moment when Julia decided to walk down the inclining escalator...I felt rather rebellious for the first time in years. In the afternoon  I went to my cousin's house for home made steak, as we awaited the 100 million dollars lottery call. 

That about sums up my first afternoon of Post-HSC life. I am just so relaxed at the moment and it's rather nice. I need to clean my room out now, I have papers piled up everywhere that are getting on my nerves because I can't stand messiness. My parents returned the role of housemaid back to me yesterday, so I guess I'll have busy day today dusting and cleaning. Cleaning time, see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This will be the best time of your life!
    The Summer holidays after Uni won't be the same. So enjoy this break!

    ReplyDelete