1.10.13

Absence and Room Tour

Fiddling around with my Sony Nex 7 Camera
Michael Kors Oversized Chronograph Mens Watch in Rose Gold
Body Shop Body Butters and Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream
Playing around with Aperture and ISO
My T2 Tea Stash
My makeup shelf
A glimpse of my colourful wardrobe
There's really no excuse other than laziness for having neglected my blog. I guess it's called 'The Impulsive Diairies' for a reason, hurhur. I was fiddling with my Sony Nex 7 camera today which I  had received as a gift for finishing the HSC last year, and just spontaneously decided that I'll start blogging again.

I have learnt a whole lot about myself since I stepped into University, and here's a list:
  • I thought reading books was a hobby of mine. Laters, I haven't read a book since the HSC.
  • I can't spell properly anymore... I think the above point explains why, haha!
  • I don't like to save, no that's understatement, I cannot save.
  • I don't really stick to schedules, I usually yolo everything these days. 
  • I really like pink.
  • I will always swear by tea and will never become a coffee person.
  • I love the sun, and weather really determines my mood. 
  • I can sit for long periods doing absolutely nothing enjoyable, just to get out of studying.
  • I check out girls an insane amount; I hope this is normal...
  • I love, love, love exploring restaurants and dessert places, having developed a sweet tooth.
Looking back at this blog, I really wished I had regularly updated it since I finished the HSC. I feel like I have just lost a chunk of life, if you know what I mean. Anywho, I've started again and hopefully this time, I'll be more devoted.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you started blogging again! Loving your camera quality Tracey ^.^

    ReplyDelete