4.10.13

Chefs Gallery

Chefs Gallery, 501 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Soup Noodles (SN3) Noodles with charcoal wagyu beef dipped in a Sichuan spicy soup, $15.90
Dry Noodles (DN3) Zha Jiang Noodle - noodles with finely minced pork sauce, $11.90
(SD6) Steamed sticky rice dumpling with diced pork sausage and dried shrimp, $5.90
(SD4) Spicy prawn dumplings, $7.90
Steamed sesame 'piggy face' bun, $7.90
Anh satisfied after trying out Yogurtland
Chanoma, green tea soft serve, $2.90
Mac Cosmetic Retailer, Myer Westfields Sydney
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Medium, Mac Mineralize Blush Warm Soul,  Mac Blending Brush 217,  Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner 005 Nude, Ecotools Bamboo angled eyeliner brush
Yesterday night, Anh and I decided that we would try out Chefs Gallery today and that was exactly what we did. To be frank, the steamed sesame "piggy face" bun that I have seen many people Instagram was what made me super keen to try out the restaurant.

I enjoyed the Noodles with charcoal wagyu beef dipped in Sichuan spicy soup very much, but being the extreme chilli eater than I am, even it was too peppery for me to handle. However, I blame only myself because the Chefs Gallery Menu had forewarned me that it was "three chillies" hot. My sister tried the Zha Jiang Noodles which tasted funky as. Despite how savoury it may look, the finely minced pork sauce was sweet and sour. To top it all of, we all had a bite of the cute "piggy bun" and it was definitely worth the try. I have never been a sesame fan, but I really enjoyed the "piggy bun" surprisingly. We then decided that we wanted more dessert, being the fatties we are, so we walked a few steps to Chanoma and Yogurtland, which are located just next to Chefs Gallery.

Aside from eating, we did some shopping at QVB and Westfields Sydney, but all I ever end up buying is more makeup. I can swear, that I have not finished anything makeup product I've bought from the Year 12 Formal makeup haul, so why do I keep hauling? I don't even know.

Anyway, cheers to me ruining my diet the day before the Optometry Masquerade Eyeball. I am so excited for it though. Stay tuned for a photoshoot tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Chanoma, thats probably because I am in love with matcha!

    ReplyDelete