23.12.11

Christmas Holidays 2011-2012

Hello there, chicken
why you're rather white and clean
Spongebob Squarepants Nutella cup
Baby-G watch
My favourite pen
Mum's Christmas present for me: Calvin Klein Jean shorts
'Envy' nail polish from Sportsgirl
745g of fat
I felt pretty smart :)
How are the holidays my dear friends? There was a chicken in my front yard, that was the critical point of my holidays so far. I can say that I am uber relaxed, relaxed to the point that I cannot even bring myself to look at my school folder. I left it somewhere to collect dust and I don't want to touch it one bit, uh uh! :( It's Christmas, everyone deserves a break and that includes Year 12 students too!

You see, I've been yearning for the Canon Powershot G12 for months because it is supposedly the best prosumer camera out that could do the job of a DSLR. But after fiddling with my sister's Sony HX9V, I really don't see a reason to buy the G12, it's quite overrated actually...just like the GHD which I should have not gotten a year ago. -.- The Sony HX9V is a splendid camera for those interested. The photos above have been taken with the HX9V.

I hope everyone are enjoying their Christmas holidays and make sure to stay safe!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I feel the same~ too relaxed to even do anything with school. Can't believe that Christmas will be coming soon and so is the new year. I wish break was longer :( Pretty pictures! Haha at the "pi" :)

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you're such a cute nerd with your "Pi" HAHAHA
    And yes... licorice. I think its a common addiction I had during my HSC year.

    ReplyDelete