6.12.11

HBD Grandpa!

My wise Grandpa


Shell-patterned ceiling and garlic lights
Sister: Tania Tran
Fried rice dish
Tom Yum Soup
Lao Sausages
Fried Fish and Vegetables
Birthday Cake

I guess all birthdays are celebrated the same way in my family, and it does get a tad boring but it gives me an opportunity to try out many more restaurants! We went to Sitney Thai Restaurant, a restaurant which has just opened recently at Canley Vale. We ordered many more dishes than what the photos show, but since Tania and I helped ourselves with the food, we forgot the take photos of the rest. 

I thought the interior design of the restaurant was very inviting and cosy. I especially liked the lantern lights and thought they well suited the red walls. Gotta love the red in every Thai restaurant, on the walls and in the food too! Red makes me hungry. 

Grandpa's in his mid 70s now, but still very healthy. He still has a spring in his walk and drives his red Corolla elsewhere. I love the old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment