22.12.11

40 hour shopping


Sitting impatiently in the car as we drove to the mall
Muffin Man!
I like those little figurines too
Mimi's Christmas present from my mum from Build a Bear
At the Food Court eating fast food...
I bought a gorgeous pair of green, silky shorts from Bardot
Guess who was at Parramatta!
That's right, Reece Mastin
Corelli Sandals
The Bardot shorts
Amongst the thousand of heads at Parramatta Westfields was mine as I was shoved, pushed and squashed whilst trying to shop in the mall. I shopped with my mum, sister, aunties and cousins from 12:00 to 10:00pm so it wasn't surprising that I couldn't feel the souls of my feet at the end of the night. I bought cute sandals for summer and a pair of green, silky shorts from Bardot which I can't wait to wear next Monday when my family will be dining out.

It was such a shame that I couldn't even see the celebrity's face, yet he was so close to me. :( Thanks to my sister's 16x optical zoom, we managed to see his face through a photo...Even taking the photos were troublesome! My sister had to go up and down the escalators to be able to get a good angle of Reece Mastin's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment