7.4.12

Shoe Love, True Love

'Isabelle Brown' black, velvet wedges
'Varsavia' nude wedges
'Urge' teal loafers
'Lipstick' sequin heels
 Firstly, Happy Easter Season! All I did was eat chocolate...I hope you spent Easter in a better manner.

After several months of mundane HSC life, I was finally in the presence of shops and indeed, I went berserk. I went to D.F.O at Homebush and whenever I go there, it's all about buying shoes or stocking up on bras and underwear. I was looking for a pair of loafers because a friend of mine (Vanessa Ngo Thanh) recently bought black loafers from Rubi and they look so cute with everything. It was just my luck that I found a perfect pair at 'Wanted Shoes', reduced from $80 to $40, and in my favourite colour! GO ME. Mum thought they looked like granny shoes, but she bought them for me anyway, love you Mumma.

I never wear heeled shoes because for one, I never thought my parents liked me being too dressy and two, I don't go out to nice places that require a dress up very often. My first pair of heeled shoes were my Year 10 Formal shoes, the sequin ones that are absolutely gorgeous. Now that I think about it, they weren't really suited for Formal, but whatever, I've worn them after the Formal to parties because they're extremely versatile.

Anyway, Mum suggested that I buy some heels to wear with dresses, having realised that I'm never in a dress these days. And so I did. For a start, I thought keeping to the basic black and nude was a good choice. I am so in love with the black velvet wedges - A friend of mine has a pair like those too and she loves them and I now understand why.

I can't wait to dress up and go to a nice place with good scenery to take some photos now - that being the road trip which I had mentioned earlier which has been postponed to next week. Apparently, we're going to 'Zen Oasis'. Google it. The scenery is beautiful there. I'm also going Parramatta Westfield on Monday I think, which means more shopping, yay!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've seen those cute black loafers at Rubi, they also have them in wedges which was what I was googling at.

    Awesome purchases! I hope you have a great time at Zen Oasis!

    ReplyDelete