14.4.12

Costco + Mixed Berries Smoothie Recipe

Wearing: Hollister Jumper, Target black tights, Red Superga 2750 Cotu Classic

Cute cups that Tania spotted
Firstly, I have a sad announcement to make. My parents have cancelled the 'Zen Oasis' outing because none of my aunties and uncles were bothered to go and my parents thought it would be no fun without them. I'm sorry guys, no more pretty pictures to share. :(

A few days ago, my parents took me to Costco for the first time and since my mum had made it sound so much bigger than it realistically is, I guess I wasn't very much surprised about its size. I've recently had a fetish for tights because they are not only comfy but they look good with my new Superga sneakers, so I tend to dress like I do (above) whenever I go to the library, to tutoring and grocery shopping. And that is basically everywhere I go at the moment, ha ha...

My sister and I also had 'diet' plans for the holidays but like always, we never keep to our words and have finished 2 cans of Poppycock popcorn, a box of Cream Puffs and we're a quarter into the hot chocolate tin. I will strongly advise my mum not to visit Costco anytime soon. 

However, I would like to share with you our recipe for making a Mixed Berries Smoothie which has a similar taste to the All Berry Bang Lite from Boost. I bought the 'Speedy Berries' at Costco and they will be the only thing I recommend you buy from there if you would like to keep watch of your weight.

How To Make a Mixed Berries Smoothie *Serves 2
Use a clean blender...
2. Pour 400mL of milk into the blender
3. Add frozen mixed berries and two tablespoons of sugar into the blender. I filled the blender with berries to the level of milk I added.
4. Blend till the mixture appears completely homogeneous
5. Serve in two fancy glass cups and enjoy!
I'm loving the hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment